MN Autumn Classic
After having to take a year off, we are excited to welcome you back to the 2021 MN Autumn Classic – a NAGVA sanctioned tournament!
What you need to know:
- The tournament will take place 9/18-19
- We will be back at the Kennedy Activity Center in Bloomington, MN, with capacity for 48 teams
- There will be 3 divisions: B, BB & Mod A1
- The early registration fee of $450) is valid until 8/14
- After 8/14, the registration fee goes up to $550
- Team fee covers 7 players, additional player fee is $65 per player
To register your team, visit the NAGVA website: https://nagva.org/tournaments/621
HOST HOTEL –
We have arranged for a room block at the Hampton Inn in downtown Minneapolis (right around the corner from the Saloon). Rate is $89/night (plus tax). If you are wanting to stay downtown, make sure you get your rooms booked ASAP (the block will expire on 8/30). Rooms can be reserved online using this link: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/M/MSPMDHX-NAG-20210916/index.jhtml
We will post more details here as the tournament gets closer. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pride GLASS Tournament
GLASS is excited to announce the return of our Pride Grass Tournament. Play will occur in Loring Park from 10-6pm on Saturday, July 17th.
What you need to know:
- There will be C, B, and BB/A divisions.
- Registration will close on the 14th of July. Entry is limited to the first 20 teams registered and paid.
- If there are not enough teams to run a division, we will refund your fee.
- Teams are limited to a maximum of 5 players.
- The cost is $40 per team (4 or 5 players). We reduced the price from the normal $60(4 players)/$75(5 players) because of the unique circumstances of the past year.
- Registration fee payment will be via PayPal only. Captains will receive a payment link in their registration confirmation email.
- Each player may only be on 1 team and play in 1 division.
- At this time, you may register an incomplete team but rosters must be completed by July 15th. Please Email email@example.com to make any changes to your roster after you submit your form.
To register a team, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/VWSNnqn9N4vE6Ahf9
If you do not have a team but would like to be placed on a team, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/CXM7cN7yRLGj6J5p7
Keep in mind that the format of the tournament will depend on the number of teams that register, but there will be a pool play portion and elimination round. The schedule will be announced on July 15th.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
MN Autumn Classic
The annual MN Autumn Classic volleyball tournament will be September 21, 2019 – September 22, 2019 at the Kennedy Activity Center. There will be B, BB, and Mod A1 divisions offered.
|Tournament Cap||50 Teams|
|Mod A1||10 Teams|
|Waitlist Priority||Teams will be confirmed as they pay, and divisional caps will be changed accordingly. The caps shown on this page are subject to change at ANY time.|
|Waitlist Date||September, 12, 2019|
|Aug 17, 2019 Fee||$425.00|
|Sep 4, 2019 Fee||$500.00|
|Additional Player Fee||$60.00|
|Personal Check||Not Accepted|
|Cashier’s Check||Not Accepted|
|Details||Team Fee covers 7 players
Send Payment via PayPal to: email@example.com
Up until August 17, 2019, Registration will be $425
After August 17, 2019, Registration will be $500
|Refunds||Full refunds will be available until Sep 4, 2019. After this date refunds will not be available.|
|Kennedy Activity Center||150 E. 98th Street, Bloomington MN|
The host hotel for the MN Autumn Classic 2019 is the Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport South, located at 1201 W 94th St, Bloomington, MN, 55431. The hotel is located just a 6 minute drive or 35 minute walk from the playing facility.
Base room rates include free wifi and are as follows:
Standard room with a King bed and queen sofa bed – $109/night
Standard room with 2 Queen beds – $105/night
If you are traveling to Minneapolis from out of town (or if you have players on your team who are coming in from out of town), please be aware there is a Vikings football game in Minneapolis the weekend of the MN Autumn Classic, which made it impractical to reserve a hotel room block downtown.
We have reserved room blocks at 3 hotels: two options in the St Louis Park West End (AC Marriott and Homewood Suites), as well as the Holiday Inn out in Bloomington, near the gym. Details are as follows: